Tekaje is a privately owned pharmaceutical company, established in 1997, focused on developing, manufacturing and selling pharmaceutical and consumer healthcare products for patients in Iran and some other countries. More than 200 people at tekaje are dedicated to improve our community’s life standards, not by putting our best efforts to ensure accessibility and high quality of our products, but through educating our large community of stakeholders about how we can help them for a healthier life.
Tekaje also focus on developing strong collaborations with a wide range of partners to strengthen healthcare capabilities. Tekaje is proud of its international partners due to success we achieved throughout long period of partnerships. Tekaje’s well established business structure, talented human resources, history and reputation, knowledge of the market and market penetration, infrastructure and facility have been always integrated successfully with our partners who were having common vision and complementary strength.
Our business is generated through products that are either acquired from our partners, co-developed by them, or individually developed by our R&D team. Today we have a portfolio of more than 150 molecules and dietary supplement.
As one of most leading pharmaceutical companies of Iran, tekaje considers the quality policy as an important and substantial part of our strategy. It places emphasis on the continuous improvement of its services and products. This is achieved through successful periodical implementation, maintenance and updates of the quality management of tekaje, enhancing satisfaction of customers and other beneficiaries and also guaranteeing long-term profitability. Ensuring that the above procedure is carried out is essential to fulfilling the company’s mission statement and to the overall persistence of the company. It is quite evident that the efficiency, quality and trustworthiness of the imported and manufactured products of the company have a substantial role in the long term success of this economic enterprise.
The basic principle in the quality policy of tekaje is the notion that research and development, production, marketing and sales processes should be based upon internal and international quality standards GMP, GDP, GSP in order to meet customer requirements. To realize this important objective, the company seeks to establish a safe quality management system that is reflected in all aspects of management, research and development, import, production, marketing and sales.
Taking into account the strategy of tekaje - to focus on research and development to enrich its product portfolio through innovation and the use of new technology, thereby satisfying the needs of customers and ensuring the profitability of shareholders - every senior manager and employee is closely committed to executing the quality management system within the company. This unanimous attitude towards quality management necessitates the existence of a system but every single employee should also promote their personal quality through self-criticism regarding the duty entrusted to them and everyone should be accountable for the qualitative results of their own performance.
- Optimization of economic activity of the company based on optimization of the quality of products, innovation and creative services.
- Obtaining satisfaction of all beneficiaries.
- Continuous detection, evaluation, omission, and/or controlling of all environmental, safety and hygienic risks related to all activities in normal, change and crisis periods, with emphasis on companies activities.
- Continuous improvement of all working fields and aspects of the organization.
- Continuous promotion of personnel skills, knowledge, and motivation, team work through sustained, dynamic and efficient training.
- Creating a “quality culture” in all employees in order to move towards organizational excellence.
- Implementation and maintenance of GMP requirements and Integrated Management System (IMS) together with productivity and continues improvement orientation, and obtaining the related accredited local and international certificates.
- Creation and development of integrated information systems.
- Optimized management of resources, energy and waste, and conducting environmental and safety hedging actions.
- Research and innovation in the field of service rendering and production of novel medicinal products.